A clear choice for professionals who are writing fiction or non-fiction for the first time.
- An edited manuscript ready to pitch to a literary agent, or upload for layout and publishing.
- A formal written editorial review for overall story structure and plot, including writing style tips.
- Remarks on voice and point of view, character development and dialogue, with particular emphasis on first paragraph, first page, first three chapters, and the ending.
- Contemporaneous notes, chapter by chapter, providing the author with a “real-time” view of editor’s thoughts/recommendations as a first-time reader of the story.
- A line edit to improve syntax, timing, dialogue and pace of story.
- Edit Book Summary/Synopsis
BONUS: Three One Hour Coaching Sessions to review manuscript direction, including final wrap up with next steps.